[ZDP] Réf. : [ZDP] Re: [ZDP] Réf. : Re: [ZDP] Proble m with the flat view for ZbookZbook Re: [ZDP] Réf . : Re: [ZDP] Problem with the flat view for ZbookZ book m with the flat view for ZbookZbook Re: [ZDP] Réf . : Re: [ZDP] Problem with the flat view for ZbookZ book

kamon.ayeva@bureauveritas.com kamon.ayeva@bureauveritas.com
Thu, 2 Mar 2000 15:00:55 +0100

--0__=tw4VU2dMJRLwXk7vCxhU1bwoZh6emsbot5GPODatANefClzCtrdp0xHQ

Thanks Tom.
As far as I am concerned, I am struggling to finish publishing Zope FAQ=
. It
is slow but hopefully it should be finished next week.

Kamon

tom.deprez@uz.kuleuven.ac.be on 02/03/2000 14:52:45

Pour :    roeder@berg.net, zdp@zope.org
cc :   (ccc : Kamon Ayeva/HO/VERITAS)
Objet :   [ZDP] Re: [ZDP] R=E9f. : Re: [ZDP] Problem with the flat view=
 for
      ZbookZbook Re: [ZDP] R=E9f. : Re: [ZDP] Problem with the flat  vi=
ew for
      ZbookZbook

=

--0__=tw4VU2dMJRLwXk7vCxhU1bwoZh6emsbot5GPODatANefClzCtrdp0xHQ

>> We need to provide how-tos for newcomers: How to contribute for Zbook,
How
>> to contribute to ZFAQ, How to contribute to Zsnippets...
>
>Definitely. If someone could take this over, I could concentrate on
>introducing a new role "Contributor", and changing the ZDP-Tools
>to show people with this role a subset of the Manager actions.

Ok, I think this is something for me. As you all noticed, my free time
dropped below 0. But this I can handle during the weekends. I'll post some
in a few weeks.

Tom.