[ZDP] FAQ usability enhanced with a list of questions on top of FAQ sections

Maik Roeder roeder@berg.net
Fri, 03 Mar 2000 14:08:04 +0100

Hi !

I would like to notify you of the following discussion:
http://209.185.210.24/projects/zfaq/comments

Here is a copy of the two comments:

Author: member maik
Martijn. I have added a list of the questions on top of the page
linking to the actual Q&A pairs: Any comments ?

Greetings,

Maik Röder