[ZDP] FAQ usability enhanced with a list of questions ontop of FAQ sections

Maik Roeder roeder@berg.net
Sat, 04 Mar 2000 23:20:24 +0100

Hi Martijn !

Martijn Pieters wrote:

> From: "Maik Roeder" <roeder@berg.net>
> > Martijn. I have added a list of the questions on top of the page
> > linking to the actual Q&A pairs: Any comments ?
>
> Oh, and I love the links to related information. This FAQ is so needed, and
> you guys have made it perfect.

Thanks ! If you have more proposals on how to enhance the ZDP-Tools,
just let me know :-)

> I take it that I should be able to add Questions. I am asked to authenticate
> myself however.

Oops. I forgot to change the factory permissions.

I have changed it, so that you now can add the following as anonymous:
* Comments
* Drafs
* FAQ Questions
* FAQ Answers
* FAQ Sections
* Snippets
* WebSiteLinks

Now I only have to change some forms to let anonymous reader add
their name and email address. Then I will have to make [add *] links
locally....

Greetings,

Maik Röder