[ZDP] Réf. : [ZDP] A Parallel Intro to Zope/Python/OO for Developers for Developers

kamon.ayeva@bureauveritas.com kamon.ayeva@bureauveritas.com
Wed, 8 Mar 2000 13:34:47 +0100

Thanks Loren for bringing these new thoughts.
As you seem to say, this is beyond the current ZBook. I don't see the
proposed document really as an intro, but as a documentation for people
wanting to go further in developing powerfull Web apps with Zope/Python.

Some comments:

1. Zope source.
This is needed to help people get faster in understanding Zope internals.
You could use the existing ZIT and ZQR as a basis. Also, I think this is
related to the new Interfaces project conducted by DC guys. So they
(Michel, Amos ?) could say something about it.

3. OO programming.
Many things to feature: Python Objects, Zope objects, the case of ZClasses,
factorisation ?, Model/View/Controler, ...

That's all for now.

Cheers,
Kamon