[ZDP] Todo and docs

Maik Roeder roeder@berg.net
Sat, 18 Mar 2000 15:13:18 +0100

Hi Alexandre !

Alexandre Ratti wrote:
> I'll be around to give a hand too when needed.

Thanks.

> Maik, do you know what is pending for the ZDP implementation? (apart from
> the keyword/topics system) Do you have a todo list?

1. Let anonymous see implementation of ZDP-Tools
2. Add summary search to activity (needed ?)
   - 345 items changed -> link to details
   - 30 activities changed, 40 comments, 3 new drafts
3. Search by meta_type
   - Search for all comments, drafts and so on.
4. Search by author (needed ?)
   - also added to member page
5. How-Tos
6. XML export
7. Add more roles
8. List roles plus members who have them
9. Consistently use form_* in DocumentFolderProduct

I don't want to send my unfinished documentation to the mailing
list or publish it on the ZDP site, but every one who is
interested can get the following drafts that I have used to
arrive at an implementation in a more or less structured way:

High_Level_Design.txt
Elaboration_Phase.txt
Develop_a_Prototype.txt
Changes.txt

Just send an email to me privately to get the docs.
(I have temporarily unsubscribed from all mailing lists)

Greetings,

Maik Röder