[ZDP] Versioning

Tom Deprez tom.deprez@uz.kuleuven.ac.be
Thu, 04 May 2000 13:20:56 +0200

Hi Chris,

This is available in some sort of way. You can have a look at the ZBook
project

http://zdp.zope.org/projects/zbook/

A chapter can contain another chapter.
A chapter can contain a draftfolder : all drafts are placed in this folder
and we name the drafts in something like v100, v101, .... so the last added
draft is the newest draft.

A chapter can also contain a commentsfolder.... in which persons can add
comments about the draft...

Regards, Tom

>At 12:07 04/05/2000 +0100, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>Just a little brain dump on versioning in the hope someone will pick up on it
>and we can take it somewhere useful...
>
>I see there as being two things ZDP needs to support in terms of versioning.
>One is versions of the actual documents. I don't know if a revision
history is
>being kept of the various ZDP documents. Does this need to be done?
Probably not