[ZDP] Itamar's Draft

Maik Roeder roeder@berg.net
Tue, 09 May 2000 18:57:37 +0200

Hi Tom !

Tom Deprez wrote:
> >As you can see here, it is hard to always update the document hierarchy.
> >It is much easier to shift Subjects and Topics around, and have the
> >documents stay in one place, perhaps the member folder. I think I
> >have finally understood why the PTK has done it this way.
>
> Can't quite follow.
>
> 1. Itamar is not a member yet, so he/she (sorry about the fact that I'm not
> really sure!) hasn't got a member folder.

In this case, I think that Itamar should perhaps keep the document on
Zope.org and keep it there. We can then link to it from a member folder.

In case Itamar wants to donate the document to the ZDP-project,
which is how I understood it, a ZDP member would have to take
responsibility, and this person may put the piece into their
member folder.

> 2. The document that Itamar has written are really FAQ, so I think it's
> better to put them in the FAQ. The FAQ don't have to be changed very often.
> I just want to add them to the FAQ, but I can't (see prev. messages).

OK, then we should really put it in the FAQ as you proposed. I guess you have
tried adding the document again, so perhaps you may want to send it to me,
and I can have a try.

Greetings,

Maik Röder