[ZDP] Re: [Zope] Multilingual sites

Maik Roeder roeder@berg.net
Thu, 11 May 2000 15:43:47 +0200

Hi Jochen !

Jochen Haeberle wrote:
> >I have created an Internationalisation SIG
> >
> >http://zdp.zope.org/sigportals/i18n
>
> unfortunately, this link leads nowwhere :-(

Sorry, we are currently restructuring the ZDP site
very much, but I have put the Sig Portals up again.
Right now I have added the Portal again,
and if you like, you can add Subjects and Topics
or your community to organize the problem space.

I am not sure whether it is the best way to put up
a Portal about Internationalisation, maybe it
should be called a Project and organized with
Tasks ?

<plug>
Everyone who is interested in Zope Documentation
please go to http://zdp.zope.org and send an email to
zdp@zope.org with your comments.

We provide entry points for every Zope user who wants
to find Zope Documentation. You can join your community
Portal and  share information with people who are
interested in the same thing as you are.
</plug>

Greetings,

Maik Röder