[ZDP] Mailhost deactivated

Maik Roeder roeder@berg.net
Sat, 13 May 2000 21:03:53 +0200

Hi !

I have deactivated the Mailhost on the ZDP site.
This means Tom no more gets an Email when a comment
is added, and Rik no more gets an Email when a Snippet
is added, and I don't get the search term when a search
is performed.

I have been getting 25 emails per minute from some
funny person who performed a search for the search
term "Search". Luckily I noticed it after exactly
20 minutes, so I only got around and about 500 emails.

I don't know whether there might be another problem
with the ZDP site, but I must assume an abusive
behaviour by some script kiddie.

I refuse to let this frustrate me in any form.

Greetings,

Maik Röder

--
Open Source is "about being able to work together with people you've
never  met, on projects that  are in  a constant state  of flux,  on