[ZDP] Documentation in text form?

jiva@devware.com jiva@devware.com
Wed, 24 May 2000 13:45:16 -0700

Well but this is my point isn't it?  I should have been able to find
this on the web site via the search engine, or any number of other
mechanisms, but I COULDN'T!  And beleive me, I am no newbie to the
old RTFM routine!  Yes, I'm going to take this info and index it
myself, and if it proves to be any better than what the zdp/zope site
does, I'll give back to zdp/etc whatever they are willing to take.
(And yes, I have also contributed to alot of Open Source projects
too, so don't worry, I am willing to "give back". ;D)

--
Please forgive me if, in the heat of battle, I sometimes forget which
side I'm on.