[ZDP] Documentation in text form?

Maik Roeder roeder@berg.net
Wed, 24 May 2000 23:08:05 +0200

Hi !

Chris Withers wrote:
> Maik,
>
> To get round this for now, create a new Text Index, textToSearch.
>
> This should be stocked by a textToSearch *method* that returns the
> concatenation of ALL the other searchable fields. This would give what
> Jiva is looking for and would indeed be very useful...

I can't find the time right now to do this. Maybe after the
29th I'll have time.

I am also going to be away from the list until tomorrow. I hope
you understand I need to make a cut here.

Greetings,

Maik Röder

--
Open Source is "about being able to work together with people you've
never  met, on projects that  are in  a constant state  of flux,  on