[ZDP] Documentation in text form?

jiva@devware.com jiva@devware.com
Wed, 24 May 2000 16:46:26 -0700

Having now relaxed and looked at things a little more in perspective.
What do I need to do to gain access to the zdp system development
wise?  Perhaps I can help fix some of these things I am complaining
about.

Jiva

--
The average individual's position in any hierarchy is a lot like pulling
a dogsled -- there's no real change of scenery except for the lead dog.