[ZDP] Re: [Zope] The agony of the ZOPE Documentation

Dario Lopez-Kästen Dario Lopez-Kästen
Thu, 25 May 2000 13:05:37 +0200

Hi!

My name is Dario Lopez-Kästen. I am new to Zope as a product, but not so new to the concepts (disclaimer: I am no expert). I am planning to use Zope in conjunction with Oracle extensively at work, if things goes the way I want, and I also want to promote the use of it here: "See how good Zope is? Here's some great documentation, too!".

So, where do I start in helping out? Who is coordinating?

/dario

btw. my speling is mche better in writng documentation thn o nemailing :^)

Dario Lopez-Kästen     Systems Developer  Chalmers Univ. of Technology
dario@ita.chalmers.se  ICQ will yield no hits    IT Systems & Services