[ZDP] Re: Flat_List question

Maik Roeder roeder@berg.net
Sat, 27 May 2000 22:54:04 +0200

Hi Rik !

Rik Hoekstra wrote:

> Hi Maik,
>
> Following the discussion as to flattened lists of documentation, I
> started to make one for ZSnippets. I almost finished it, but couldn't
> quite get my head around the template you use to display them. If I use
> a html_quote on the quote it bails out with a 'not all arguments
> converted'. If I don't, they leave out all the example code. Could you
> tell me how to solve this or where to look for clues?

I have made the listing of Snippets available from the first
page. I just used the Bottom method of the SnippetClass, which
does a html_quote and sets <PRE></PRE> around the snippet.

Now we have all except ZBook and the Zope Howtos available in flat mode.

Greetings,

Maik Röder

--
Open Source is "about being able to work together with people you've
never  met, on projects that  are in  a constant state  of flux,  on