[ZDP] Comment on ZBook

Shalabh Chaturvedi shalabh@pspl.co.in
Mon, 29 May 2000 20:47:30 +0530

Hello all:

I have added a comment (suggesting a rather big change) to the first chapter of
ZBook. I have suggested that the second chapter be made the first and the first
be moved to an appendix. I think the second chapter is what a reader would want
when he opens the ZBook, and the first is something entirely different. You can
read my comments here:
http://zdp.zope.org/projects/zbook/book/I/Introduction/Comments/959610072

This has been my first attempt at participating in the zdp project. I hope I
have not violated any rules or borken any processes!

Thanks,
Shalabh

PS: I request that the comments textbox be made a bit bigger. People can have a
      lot to say and then it is a bit inconvinient in that small box. :-)