[ZDP] page templates?

daniel dias diask8@yahoo.com.br
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 14:28:00 -0300 (ART)

forgive my ignorance, but I do not obtain to make my
templates to function.
template does not read the data of the master
template.

I have master template:

xmlns:metal="http://xml.zope.org/namespaces/metal"
      metal:define-macro="master">
   <head>
     <title tal:content="here/title">The title</title>
   </head>
     If you supply a tag with a 'fill-macro="main"'
attribute
     when using this macro, that tag will replace this
text.
here/ZopeAttributionButton"></p>

and template:

xmlns:metal="http://xml.zope.org/namespaces/metal"
      metal:use-macro="here/define/macros/master">
   <head>
     <title tal:content="here/title">The title</title>
   </head>
here/ZopeAttributionButton"></p>

template would have to read slot " main " but this is
not happening
when I call template above it only shows  the text "
Welcome you the machine ".
shouldn't appear " If you supply tag with '
fill-macro="main " ' attribute when using this macro,
that tag will replace this text. "  too?
template isn't reading master...
does anybody knows what is happening?

I already tried many times to make this example to
function but I did not obtain...

[ ],

Daniel D¡as
Developer