[ZDP] ZDP bug fixes and future of the ZDP in question

Stephan Richter srichter@cbu.edu
Wed, 10 Oct 2001 06:34:02 -0500

>ZQR: Still very useful. No updates since ages?

Well, the ZQR will get a new face. I convinced my publisher to publish the
API reference that will be part of my book online and make it Open
Content/Open Source (for the Application). I still have to get this in
writing though. I developed a documentation tool (can't be opened at the
moment) that will allow one to browse, extend, query and so on. Using this
application one can also simply generate new documentation, since the App
uses a derivative of the HappyDoc Python Parser Module...

I am scheduled to put the new API reference up online on May 1, 2002.

Regards,
Stephan

--
Stephan Richter