[ZDP] Welcome to the Zope Tutorial

Dennis Beck beckden@yahoo.com
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 17:53:09 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_0003_01C247A9.4756C830

I get the "Welcome to Zope Tutorial", now what am I supposed to do.  =
There is no next button, or any information on what to after you install =
and get this page.  I tried going to the "Lesson 1. "Elvis Lives" Home =
Page but I get an error at the top saying that:=20
Zope cannot find the tutorial examples. You should install the tutorial =
examples before continuing. Choose "Zope Tutorial" from the product add =
list in the Zope management screen to install the examples.=20
If you have already installed the tutorial, you can either follow along =
manually, or reinstall the tutorial examples. Note: make sure that you =
have cookies turned on in your browser.

I have cookies turned on, and have reinstalled several times.  Your =
tutorial, at least, should be easy to use.

------=_NextPart_000_0003_01C247A9.4756C830

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I get the "Welcome to Zope Tutorial", =
now what am I=20
supposed to do.&nbsp; There is no next button, or any information on =
what to=20
after you install and get this page.&nbsp; I tried going to the "Lesson =
1.=20
"Elvis Lives" Home Page but I get an error at the top saying that: =
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Zope cannot find the tutorial examples. =
You should=20
install the tutorial examples before continuing. Choose "Zope Tutorial" =
from the=20
product add list in the Zope management screen to install the examples. =
</DIV>
<P class=3Dwarning>If you have already installed the tutorial, you can =
either=20
follow along manually, or reinstall the tutorial examples. Note: make =
sure that=20
you have cookies turned on in your browser.</P>
<P class=3Dwarning>I have cookies turned on, and have reinstalled =
several=20
times.&nbsp; Your tutorial, at least, should be easy to=20
use.</P></FONT></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0003_01C247A9.4756C830--