[ZDP] Welcome to the Zope Tutorial

Chris McDonough chrism@zope.com
09 Dec 2002 15:00:15 -0500

Ken,

"A valid id" is any word.  Just use "tutorial" for simplicity's sake.

To get around the error you're experiencing, create a different user in
the acl_users folder and log in as that user instead of as the
superuser.  The message that you're getting is cryptic but correct.

See the Zope Book security chapter at
http://www.zope.org/Documentation/Books/ZopeBook/current/Security.stx
for more information.  You'll also likely want to read more of that
book.

- C