[ZDP] BackTalk to Document The Zope Book (2.5 Edition)/Using Zope Page Templates

webmaster@zope.org webmaster@zope.org
Thu, 19 Dec 2002 20:52:37 -0500

A comment to the paragraph below was recently added via http://www.zope.org/Documentation/Books/ZopeBook/current/ZPT.stx#2-9

    All TAL statements consist of tag attributes whose name starts
    with 'tal:' and all TAL statements have values associated with
    them. The value of a TAL statement is shown inside quotes.  See
    Appendix C, "Zope Page Templates Reference", for more information
    on TAL.

      % Anonymous User - Dec. 19, 2002 8:52 pm:
       Why not tell us about TAL right now? This chapter is about using templates. What is the problem with telling
       me right now? After all, this chapter should be discussing how to use TAL and page templates. So why not tell
       me? This book reads like one big pop-up ad. Where's the actual info?