[ZDP] BackTalk to Document The Zope Book (2.5 Edition)/Using Zope Page Templates

webmaster@zope.org webmaster@zope.org
Thu, 26 Dec 2002 23:27:37 -0500

A comment to the paragraph below was recently added via http://www.zope.org/Documentation/Books/ZopeBook/current/ZPT.stx#2-8

---------------

    The 'tal:content' attribute is a TAL statement.  Since it has an
    XML namespace (the 'tal:' part) most editing tools will not
    complain that they don't understand it, and will not remove it.
    It will not change the structure or appearance of the template
    when loaded into a WYSIWYG editor or a web browser. The name
    'content' indicates that it will set the content of the 'title'
    tag, and the value "here/title" is an expression providing the
    text to insert into the tag.

      % Anonymous User - Dec. 26, 2002 11:27 pm:
       I tried to Test the page but nothing showed up. I was expecting that atleast the Title of the page will be
       the title of my ZPT or if is is blank then the "Page Title". No explaination is given.