[ZDP] BackTalk to Document The Zope Book (2.5 Edition)/Using Zope Page Templates

webmaster@zope.org webmaster@zope.org
Fri, 27 Dec 2002 16:49:48 -0500

A comment to the paragraph below was recently added via http://www.zope.org/Documentation/Books/ZopeBook/current/ZPT.stx#2-33

---------------

    In your "simple_page" template, you used the 'tal:replace'
    statement on a bold tag.  When you tested it, Zope replaced the
    entire tag with the title of the template. When you browsed the
    source, you saw the template text in bold. We used a bold tag in
    order to highlight the difference.

      % Anonymous User - May 6, 2002 8:12 am:
       Wasn't it <b tal:content="....">...?

      % Anonymous User - Sep. 10, 2002 2:56 pm:
       When I browsed which source? The HTML source, or the Page Template source? This tutorial has several spots
       where a reader might get lost or confused.

      % Anonymous User - Dec. 27, 2002 4:49 pm:
       Just Click on the "Browse HTML Source" in Page Template Edit view.