[ZDP] Problem with parameter submission to Python Scripts

Mark Simpson zdp@bowfort.com
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 10:34:53 -0700

Hi,

I'm trying to get the following script to work in zope:

for image in context.objectValues('Image'):
  if not image.hasProperty('original_id'):
    context.outputdir.makeThumbnail(image.getId())

Where outputdir is a parameter passed to script, and is called with

makeThumbnails?outputdir=thumbnail

where thumbnail is a folder in Zope.

The problem is:   context.outputdir.makeThumbnail(image.getId())

I need the object that is refered to by outputdir.

For instance if I use:  context.thumbnail.makeThumbnail(image.getId())
it works fine.

I've tried getattr, getitem, but had no luck.

Can anyone shed light on the correct way to do it?

Thanks
Regards
Mark Simpson