[ZDP] discusison, editing: Zope Book (ZDP)

Adam Garratt adam@trdlnk.com
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 10:47:32 -0600

i have spoken with maik regarding how i could be of assistance to the
zdp, and his first suggestion, given my interests/qualifications, was to
look into the Zope Book (ZDP).

any author of material therein should feel free to respond to these:

1.  what is the goal of this Zope Book?  what is your target audience?
 i see in your statement that it is meant for "beginners as well as ...
advanced users."  i see little beginner-level material, though.  perhaps
we just have different ideas of what a "beginner" is.

2.  what is the status, in your minds, of what is currently posted?
 where is it going in the near future?  who is currently preparing
additions, and what are they (i.e. chapter, etc. etc.)?

thanks,
adam