[ZDP] (no subject)

Martijn Pieters mj@zope.com
Sun, 21 Jul 2002 08:44:29 -0400

On Sun, Jul 21, 2002 at 01:12:47PM +0200, MARIN Beno=EEt wrote:
> Je me demande pourquoi je tombe sur votre site alors que je d=E9sire me r=
endre sur celui de l'=E9cole centrale et des r=E9sultats de concours ?
> les 2 adresses semblent =EAtre identiques : http://csmp.ecp.fr/

Bonjour Marin,

I apologize for not adressing you in French, but my grasp of your language
is not of such standard that I could.

The website you are trying to visit is built on top of a software package
called Zope, which is software we are responsible for. However, the package
is freely availble for download for everyone, and the owvers of that website
are not otherwise connected with us. Unfortunately for you, you get only to
see the default Zope starting page.

The fact that you see a default Zope webpage is the result of a
miscommunication between your web browser and the server, or because of a
broken proxy server in between your browser and the server. The server uses
some information your browser is supposed to send along (the 'Host:' header)
to determine what information to show you. Either your browser is an older
version and does not send this information, or a Proxy server in between is
taking this information out.

To fix this problem, you will either have to upgrade your browser, or find
out if you can disable the proxy. In the meantime, here is Google's cached
copy of the page, which may be of use to you:

  http://216.239.39.100/search?q=3Dcache:gos5n848UqMC:csmp.ecp.fr/+&hl=3Dfr

--=20
Martijn Pieters