[ZDP] pls help

Olajide Oluwaseun wisdomseun@37.com
Wed, 9 Oct 2002 09:41:46 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1972593981-1034181706=:61479

I will like to know if and how i can host a multiple Web site with a single zope installation and without   administering a multple IP address to my clients. for example if i want to host www.zope.org and www.apache.org on the same zope installation without given a different IP address.

Thank you i will be awaiting your response soonest

I'm a standard to look up to. I lay precedence for men to follow