[ZDP] BackTalk to Document The Zope Book (2.5 Edition)/Using Zope

webmaster@zope.org webmaster@zope.org
Fri, 18 Oct 2002 04:07:53 -0400

A comment to the paragraph below was recently added via http://www.zope.org/Documentation/Books/ZopeBook/current/UsingZope.stx#2-64

---------------

    Zope will not let you cut, delete, or rename a few particular
    objects in the root folder. These objects include *Control_Panel*,
    *standard_html_header*, *standard_html_footer*, and
    *standard_error_message*. These important objects are necessary
    for Zope's operation.  Also, these operations don't work in some
    cases.  For instance, you can't paste a user object into a regular
    folder.

      % Anonymous User - June 15, 2002 10:11 am:
       I'm using Zope version 2.5.1 and I am allowed to delete the mentioned objects.

      % Anonymous User - Aug. 17, 2002 10:51 pm:
       Well don't, then.

      % Anonymous User - Oct. 18, 2002 4:07 am:
       LOL