[ZDP] BackTalk to Document Zope Developer's Guide (2.4 edition)/ZODB Persistent Components

webmaster@zope.org webmaster@zope.org
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 10:16:11 -0400

A comment to the paragraph below was recently added via http://www.zope.org/Documentation/Books/ZDG/current/Persistence.stx#2-8

    Here is a simple example of using ZODB outside of Zope.  If all
    you plan on doing is using persistent objects with Zope, you can
    skip this section if you wish.

      % mcdonc - Apr. 5, 2002 2:08 pm:
       This is a test.

      % Anonymous User - Oct. 21, 2002 10:16 am:
       well, it is really funny that the only example about persistence is not valid inside Zope. After reading this
       chapter, I still cannot use persistence. I think this chapter should explain how to use persistance inside
       Zope