[ZDP] DTML-Tree-Tag, need some expert help

David Mauser zdev22@austromail.at
Fri, 25 Oct 2002 11:29:42 +0200

Hi,

i try to show up an tree and the most things realy work well with the
DTML-Tree tag.

But i wish to expand one Branch at startup of the tree, this is the
location from where the tree gets started.

For example:

   + Section1
   + Section2
   - Section3
     + Folder1
     - Folder2
       branch_document1
       branch_document2
     + Folder3

The user clicked on show tree while he was in "branch_document1" and so
the tree should expand until "branch_document1".

Is there any easy way to do it?

I read about the "tree-s" cookie to control the tree-state, but i have no
clue how to use the encode and decode function to create my own cookie.

Is there an way to access the tree functions from python? (for calling a
python script in the tree tag which calls some functions)

Yours sincerly

David

--
Gratis Faxe versenden mit AustroMail, dem österreichischen Webmail
http://AustroMail.at/