[ZDP] BackTalk to Document The Zope Book (2.5 Edition)/Using Basic Zope Objects

nobody@nowhere.com nobody@nowhere.com
Sun, 08 Sep 2002 16:48:19 -0400

A comment to the paragraph below was recently added via http://www.zope.org/Documentation/Books/ZopeBook/current/BasicObject.stx#3-5

      You can move objects from one Zope system to another using *export*
      and *import*.  You can export all types of Zope objects to an
      *export file*.  This file can then be imported into any other Zope
      system.

        % Anonymous User - Sep. 8, 2002 4:48 pm:
         "Importing and Exporting Objects" as well as the following "Temporary Folders", are unnecessary speed-bumps
         in this chapter. I realized half-way through them, "Why am I reading this? I dont care about this yet. I'm
         trying to figure out what Zope does." They should be pushed to the end of the chapter, at least.