[ZDP] BackTalk to Document The Zope Book (2.5 Edition)/Appendix B: API Reference

nobody@nowhere.com nobody@nowhere.com
Thu, 19 Sep 2002 13:39:35 -0400

A comment to the paragraph below was recently added via http://www.zope.org/Documentation/Books/ZopeBook/current/AppendixB.stx#3-294

      Return the object obtained by traversing the given path from
      the object on which the method was called, performing security
      checks along the way.

        % Anonymous User - Sep. 19, 2002 1:34 pm:
         What is the path supposed to look like? I have tried every path relating to a given object to no avail. Should
         the path be relative to the object or relative to the root?

        % Anonymous User - Sep. 19, 2002 1:39 pm:
         How can I traverse a path? Is there any way to traverse through containers and thier
         subcontainers/subobjects?