[ZDP] BackTalk to Document The Zope Book (2.5 Edition)/Using Basic Zope Objects

nobody@nowhere.com nobody@nowhere.com
Sat, 21 Sep 2002 14:22:48 -0400

A comment to the paragraph below was recently added via http://www.zope.org/Documentation/Books/ZopeBook/current/BasicObject.stx#3-71

---------------

      This comparison is displayed in a popular format called *diff*.
      The diff shows you the lines that have been added to the new
      document (via a plus), which lines have been subtracted from the
      old document (via a minus), and which lines have been replaced or
      changed (via an exclamation point).

        % Anonymous User - June 20, 2002 5:46 pm:
         Where do we find these DIFF files?

        % Anonymous User - June 20, 2002 5:48 pm:
         Nevermind!  I should look before I ask!

        % Anonymous User - Sep. 21, 2002 2:22 pm:
         There is no *diff* file, there is an on the fly computed diff displayed.