[ZDP] BackTalk to Document The Zope Book (2.5 Edition)/Dynamic Content with DTML

webmaster@zope.org webmaster@zope.org
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 15:55:52 -0400

A comment to the paragraph below was recently added via http://www.zope.org/Documentation/Books/ZopeBook/current/DTML.stx#2-42

    Now go back to the *infoForm* document, view it, fill out the
    form and submit it. If all goes well you should see a thank you
    message that includes your name and email address.

      % Anonymous User - June 28, 2002 12:07 pm:
       Yes but I need to store his details in a DB or something if I'm gonna mail him. How does that work? -Ad.

      % Anonymous User - Sep. 25, 2002 3:55 pm:
       Keep on reading, or do the Zope Tutorial.