[ZDP] Now I'm upset: A mailinglist?

johnd john@jjdev.com
Mon, 21 Apr 2003 14:43:05 -0700

I wouldn't worry about it.  I am the one, who sent a mail to him...

I really doubt it was anymore than just my single mail.  I simply
suggested that he take a look at the Zope Bible, because it was
really helpfull to me in getting up to speed with Zope.  I understand
that people like to keep their email addresses private for the most part
as to avoid spam but he made it sound like all kinds of people
started emailing him.  With in minutes after sending my email to him,
I saw his complaint.

Sorry...I didn't mean to get anyone 'VERY upset'