[ZDP] BackTalk to Document The Zope Book (2.5 Edition)/Using Zope Page Templates

webmaster@zope.org webmaster@zope.org
Sat, 04 Jan 2003 16:52:11 -0500

A comment to the paragraph below was recently added via http://www.zope.org/Documentation/Books/ZopeBook/current/ZPT.stx#2-60

---------------

    XXXAmos:Is it possible to save a Page Template to Zope without first
    creating a page template object? -TD

      % Anonymous User - Jan. 4, 2003 4:52 pm:
       I've just created a program template in FileLib, called index.html
       and filled it with the source above using the MI.
       No messing about with a FTP tool I have not, not trying to put a file
       into a file (which does not work) nor trying to create a directory
       with the same name oas a file (not permitted).
       It isn't a file type (so long as I don't up-load it with FTP), so it won't
       appear in the listing when I get that far.
       It appears to be working (so far).

       Seldom have so many owed so much confusion to so few!