[ZDP] BackTalk to Document The Zope Book (2.5 Edition)/Preface

webmaster@zope.org webmaster@zope.org
Fri, 17 Jan 2003 17:34:05 -0500

A comment to the paragraph below was recently added via http://www.zope.org/Documentation/Books/ZopeBook/current/Preface.stx#4-10

        Chapter 4 introduces *DTML*, Zope's tag-based scripting
        language.  In it we describe DTML's use for templating and
        scripting and its place in relation to other ways to script
        Zope. We cover DTML syntax and the three most basic tags, *var*,
        *if* and *in*. After reading this chapter you'll be able to create
        dynamic web pages.

          % Anonymous User - Jan. 17, 2003 5:34 pm:
           looks like we need a comment here too