[ZDP] BackTalk to Document The Zope Book (2.5 Edition)/Using Zope Page Templates

webmaster@zope.org webmaster@zope.org
Sat, 25 Jan 2003 15:24:42 -0500

A comment to the paragraph below was recently added via http://www.zope.org/Documentation/Books/ZopeBook/current/ZPT.stx#2-62

---------------

    Now let's tweak the above HTML and add some dynamic magic.  First,
    we want the title of the template to be dynamic.  In Zope, you'll
    notice that the Page Template has a *title* form field that you
    can fill in.  Instead of being static HTML, we want Zope to
    dynamically insert the Page Templates title into the rendered
    version of the template.  Here's how::

      <head>
        <title tal:content="template/title">File Library</title>

      <h1 tal:content="template/title">File Library</h1>

      % Anonymous User - Jan. 25, 2003 3:24 pm:
       "dynamically insert the Page Templates" should be "dynamically insert the Page Template's" (missing
       apostrophe)