[ZDP] BackTalk to Document The Zope Book (2.5 Edition)/Appendix C: Zope Page Templates Reference

webmaster@zope.org webmaster@zope.org
Tue, 28 Jan 2003 14:20:18 -0500

A comment to the paragraph below was recently added via http://www.zope.org/Documentation/Books/ZopeBook/current/AppendixC.stx#3-160

      Inserting a cookie variable or a property::

          preference

        % Anonymous User - Jan. 28, 2003 2:20 pm:
         According to our contract, at precisely midnight, at the moment of her greatest triumph,
         the party of the first part, that's you, agrees to render up her soul now and forever more
         to the party of the second part, that's me.
         Shall we go?