[ZDP] BackTalk to Document The Zope Book (2.6 Edition)/Creating Basic Zope Applications

webmaster at zope.org webmaster at zope.org
Sun Nov 2 18:49:49 EST 2003

A comment to the paragraph below was recently added via http://zope.org/Documentation/Books/ZopeBook/2_6Edition/SimpleExamples.stx#3-47

---------------

      Now, when you look at documents on your site, all of their paragraphs
      will be dark red, and the headers will be in a sans-serif font.

        % Anonymous User - June 4, 2002 10:04 am:
         Sorry, it didn't work.  I think dtmf-var is broken.

        % Anonymous User - Nov. 2, 2003 6:49 pm:
         I found out if the file name, "standard_html_header" is copied and pasted for the file name from the Zope
         Book it does not work. But, "standard_html_header" is hand-typed, it works.