[ZDP] BackTalk to Document The Zope Book (2.6 Edition)/Object Orientation

webmaster at zope.org webmaster at zope.org
Wed Nov 5 08:51:39 EST 2003

A comment to the paragraph below was recently added via http://zope.org/Documentation/Books/ZopeBook/2_6Edition/ObjectOrientation.stx#2-14

---------------

    When you access a URL that "points to" a Zope object, you are
    almost always sending that Zope object a message.  When you
    request a response from Zope by way of invoking a Zope URL with a
    web browser, the Zope "object
    publisher":http://www.zope.org/Documentation/ZDG/ObjectPublishing.stx
    receives the request from your browser.  It then sends a Zope
    object a message on your browser's behalf by "calling a method" on
    the Zope object specified by the URL.  The Zope object responds to
    the object publisher with a return value, and the object publisher
    returns the value to your browser.

      % micromoon - Nov. 5, 2003 8:51 am:
       today,I know about some details about zope,and I will come here tomrrow