[ZDP] BackTalk to Document The Zope Book (2.6 Edition)/Basic DTML

webmaster at zope.org webmaster at zope.org
Fri Nov 7 20:49:12 EST 2003

A comment to the paragraph below was recently added via http://zope.org/Documentation/Books/ZopeBook/2_6Edition/DTML.stx#3-32

---------------

      The DTML *in* tag iterates over the results of the *actors* script
      and inserts a table row into a table for each of the actors
      mentioned in the script.  Note that inside the table cell, we use
      a special name *sequence-item*.  *sequence-item* is a special name
      that is meaningful within a *dtml-in* tag.  It refers to the
      "current item" (in this case, the actor name string) during
      processing.  The HTML source of the Workspace frame when you click
      the *View* tab on the 'showActors' method will look something
      like::

        <h1>Actors in the movie Glengarry Glen Ross</h1>
          <th>Name</th>

        % micromoon - Nov. 7, 2003 8:49 pm:
         I must leave now,but I will come back soon