[Zodb-checkins] SVN: ZODB/trunk/CHANGES.txt Removed ZEO changes, since ZEO is now separate.
cvs-admin at zope.org
Mon Nov 19 19:34:14 UTC 2012
Log message for revision 128346:
Removed ZEO changes, since ZEO is now separate.
--- ZODB/trunk/CHANGES.txt 2012-11-19 19:33:46 UTC (rev 128345)
+++ ZODB/trunk/CHANGES.txt 2012-11-19 19:34:14 UTC (rev 128346)
@@ -31,16 +31,6 @@
comparison inherited from object. (This doesn't apply to old-style
-- Storage servers now emit Serving and Closed events so subscribers
- can discover addresses when dynamic port assignment (bind to port 0)
- is used. This could, for example, be used to update address
- information in a ZooKeeper database.
-- Client storagers have a method, new_addr, that can be used to change
- the server address(es). This can be used, for example, to update a
- dynamically determined server address from information in a
- ZooKeeper database.
More information about the Zodb-checkins