[Zope-Annce] www.zope.org back, a bit late

Ken Manheimer klm@digicool.com
Mon, 1 Nov 1999 12:53:26 -0500 (EST)

www.zope.org is back, on a different machine and at a different
address.  The move took way longer than i intended, and some of you
may have gotten into the system while it was in transition (between
11:00 and 12:00 am,  EST), in which case you may *not* see some of
your changes!  I'm really sorry about the confusion and the delay -
this turned out to be a more complicated transition than i expected.

ALSO NOTE, those of you using caching servers may get to the wrong
machine until the DNS time-to-live for the old record expires.  If,
when visiting http://www.zope.org, you get a page saying only
"www2.zope.org", then try using another name for the site -
http://yyy.zope.org .  This will be moot when the dns records expire,
later today, but in the meanwhile we know how much you'd miss your
favorite haunt if you had to wait...

Happy halloween, for those of you that practice it!-)

Ken Manheimer
klm@digicool.com