[Zope-Annce] Local File System bug fix: v0.9.3
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 01:14:08 -0700
This mainly fixes problems with the tree view. OK, so I slipped in a
user-requested 'feature' there at the end. I'm just excited that people are
actually starting to create their own custom views.
- Fixed a bug in __getitem__ that broke the mapping protocol,
- Fixed a problem with tree tag items from separate localfs instances
affecting each other's state.
- Prevented exceptions in localfs tree rendering from crashing the
- Added 'Display in Tree View' option to disable displaying LocalFS
objects in the management tree.
- Added LocalFile properties display_size and display_mtime which return
formatted properties. The size and mtime attributes now return an integer
and a DateTime object, respectively. This should make the LocalFile
object more useful for creating custom directory views.