[Zope-Annce] New LocalFS Release

Jonothan Farr jfarr@real.com
Thu, 16 Mar 2000 13:33:41 -0800

Version 0.1.6 of LocalFS is out. I'm calling this one the Ides of March
release. :)

New in v0.1.6:

 - Fixed a bug with filtering in directory browse view.

 - Fixed bogus text/html content-type on non-HTML files.

 - Use a more aggressive search to determine whether files are
   binary or text. This causes directory browsing to take a bit
   longer but hopefully prevents file corruption problems.

 - Added a Properties tab which allows specifying custom properties.

 - Improved the formatting of directory browse view again with tables.

 - Convert .xml files to XMLDocument objects if the XMLDocument
   product is installed.

 - Convert .stx files to StructuredDocument objects if the
   StructuredDocument product is installed.

In 0.1.7 I'm adding fully-customizable mapping of file extensions to
content-types, Zope object classes, and icons in the directory browse view.
Hopefully that should be out pretty soon as well.

--jfarr