[Zope-Annce] Zope Tracker available through public CVS as *unsupported* product

Ken Manheimer klm@digicool.com
Mon, 8 May 2000 16:15:37 -0400 (EDT)

We've had this issue tracker in-house for a while, but we've been
swamped with no time to support the thing.  A number of people,
particularly those exposed to it in the Portal Toolkit effort, have
expressed interest in using and or building on it, themselves.  Rather
than continuing to put off the release, we're releasing it now, with
public read-only CVS distribution and more, but without any support
commitment, at least for now.

In addition to the CVS repository, we've set up some reference and
bug-tracking stuff, with community access.  So hopefully, to the
degree we're not able to field stuff ourselves, at least we'll be able
to get out of the way.

See http://www.zope.org/Members/klm/TrackerWiki for the whole scoop.

Too much on the run, but enthusiastic,

Ken Manheimer