[Zope-Annce] Duplicate messages on zope lists

Ken Manheimer klm@digicool.com
Mon, 29 May 2000 11:13:10 -0400 (EDT)

The duplication of postings on the zope.org maillists appears to have
stopped, now that a network hardware problem was repaired and the
queue has drained.  Phew!-) If you switched your subscriptions over to
digest mode, you may want to switch back.

(Not many have, by the counts on the roster page, but i promised to
let people know when the dust has settled...)

Ken Manheimer
klm@digicool.com