[Zope-Annce] ActiveImages V4 Released!

Kevin Howe khowe@performance-net.com
Wed, 6 Sep 2000 10:53:18 -0300

Version 4 is a complete re-write as a Python Product. Although I have been
using it successfully for some time now, I'm keeping it marked as
"Development" for the moment until I'm satisfied that it has been tested
enough.

V4 solves compatibility problems with ZOPE 2.2 and has redefined and added
specical features such as Triggers (Multiple JavaScript Rollovers), and
Sticky Images/Sticky Groups (Make a group of images act like a set of radio
buttons) as well as more advanced DTML calls.

I encourage anyone using previous versions of ActiveImage to upgrade to
Version 4.

I'm looking for feedback so please email me with any comments.

khowe@performance-net.com
http://www.zope.org/Members/admin/ActiveImage/