[Zope-Annce] iuveno Products Mailing Lists

Stephan Richter srichter@cbu.edu
Tue, 17 Apr 2001 05:21:39 -0500

Hello everyone,

due to the surprising response to our initial openings of DBObjects
(SmartObjects), Proiektor, CMS System and ZQuest, iuveno set up some
mailing lists for the projects making the communication and discussions
easier. We will soon setup some project tools (such as a feature and bug
collector, bulletin board, release plan ...) most likely using Proiektor
itself.
Also, I think we finally got rid of problem that froze our server every 2
minutes under heavier load.

You forgot the link? No Problem: http://demo.iuveno-net.de

I hope I see you on the mailing lists! :-)

Regards,
Stephan

--
Stephan Richter