[Zope-Annce] Reminder: Re: More CVS shifting

Ken Manheimer klm@zope.com
Fri, 3 Aug 2001 11:37:21 -0400 (EDT)

We're going to be going ahead with the repository re-migration, to a
symlinks based scheme, this afternoon.  There will be some downtime, when
checkouts are unavailable, and then existing checkouts will have to be
redone.  I'm aiming for 3:00 PM Eastern Standard Time (0800 GMT), and
expect the migration to take less than two hours - done by 5:00 PM (1000
GMT).  I'll post another notice about a half hour before i shut the
pserver down.

Ken Manheimer
klm@digicool.com